Wednesday, April 1, 2009

she's going to be a kick boxer

When I was pregnant with baby girl she would always kick me and do her happy feet in my belly. It would bother me a bit but they were not strong kicks, just a lot.

Now with this little one...she likes to kick hard but not a lot. She doesn't move as much as baby girl, but when she does move I would get nauseous. It's so funny how different they are already, I wonder how different their personality will be. Will it be like night and day? Hopefully not.

But the cutest thing; when baby girl and I wake up she usually points to my belly then leans over to it and start talking to little one. I sometimes tell her to wake little one up...but for the most part she does it all on her own. Oh I hope they are going to be good friends.

No comments:

Blog Archive