Wednesday, January 27, 2010

pictures...pictures...pictures

When I had my first little girl I wanted to bring her to the photo studio to capture her growth, so I figured every 6 months of her life would be a good time to do it. And my little baby just turned 6 months so off we went to the studios (Jc Penneys).



But since we have two lovely girls, I couldn't help but want to take pictures of both of them.


and since we were there, I've always wanted to take a family portrait and so I figured it would be a good time to do that too.


and after all those shots why not just throw in a couple of me and my hubby. It was a good day to take pictures!



2 comments:

Iris said...

what a great photo shoot! your baby is so cute and growing up fasts! she really looks like her big sister!

moonbaby said...

Your girls are so cute! Your studio pics came out great. I'm so bad about taking pics of #2. :{

Blog Archive