Monday, October 4, 2010

sometimes you forget

with the busyness of life; taking care of the girls, making sure the house is in order, trying to minister to other people you tend to forget a lot of things or you take things for granted. Going away from everything that made me busy I was able to remember why I married this wonderful man. Not that I didn't love him anymore or that I didn't want to be married to him...but I just took him for granted and forgot how God has blessed me for 3 years with a great husband, friend, encourager, and father for the girls. Having him all to myself was awesome; I don't really like sharing him with other people but I know the Lord wants me to and I see how He is using him in other people's lives. I praise God for giving me a great gift, my husband!!


at Crystals/Aria:


Miracle Mile Shops

No comments:

Blog Archive