Friday, October 19, 2007

Last day of work

10.19.2007 is the official day of my last day of work and I have a strange feeling. Although I want to stay home and rest and wait for Sabrina's arrival, there's a part of me that is nervous. I've been working since I was 18 years old, I've been working here at my job since I was a sophomore in College. I'm so use to waking up in the morning, getting ready for work and being in an office for about 8 hours. Although I do not work the full 8 hours, I'm in an office with the same people day in and day out. Now I'll be home, alone for now. Will I get bored? Will I go insane? Will I turn into a TV junkie? So many questions pop into my mind, I'm not comfortable with being home having nothing to do. I'm comfortable with working. But God takes us out of our comfort zone even if it's just work.

I pray that as Monday comes, my heart will be ready to grow more in love with Christ as I stay home. That He molds me heart to love being at home and taking care of my family.

3 comments:

krissamartinez said...

enjoy it!!! you get to sleeeeeep in if you want!!!

i'll come visit you soon. i promise.

how's sometime next week??

Rubyellen said...

maybe your 2 week vacation will be cut short... i think so!!!

jOi-C said...

how was your first day of being a stay at home mom (to be)??

Blog Archive