Monday, January 28, 2008

One year ago...




God has blessed us with growing us this year. He has given us trials, disagreements, and happiness in this first year. I have learned a lot about myself and we have learned a lot about each other. I can't believe it's already been a year and I know God is still growing us. We are learning more about our roles as a husband and a wife, we are also learning more about His calling for us in these different roles. He has blessed us with a beautiful baby girl that we both love very much. God is soooo good to undeserving people. Two sinners who are growing together, encouraging each other, and rebuking each other. Two sinners who are pushing each other to Christ, laughing with each other, and learning more about each other. I love my husband, God has definitely blessed me so much with him.

7 comments:

helen said...

happy anniversary! praise GOD!

selle said...

oh yay!!! happy 1 year!!!! woo-hoo!!!

jOi-C said...

happy anniversary!!! k...sabrina is ready to be an ate...she told me so herself last sunday when we met! ;)

krissamartinez said...

happy anniversary! i cant believe its been a year..so crazy!

Yes...it means girl said...

happy belated anniversary...one year flew by!!!

My name is Frances said...

Happy belated anniversary! Oh the joy of marriage, and lets not forget the sanctification! Enjoy each other and push each other towards Christ.

The Tibayans

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,

I am so happy for you two!!! I still have never met "Mr. Barrett", but if he makes you as happy as you say, then he is alright by me :)

I miss you and look forward to the day when we may see one another again (... and your cute little girl too :)

Love Ya,

Elizabeth Kirkland

Blog Archive