Tuesday, May 20, 2008

aaahhhh choooo

Sorry no more video...

we are submitting the video to America's Funniest Home Videos...

so we have to take it off. sorry again!!

I sneezed and she laughed. It was so funny because after a while she got tired laughing and holding herself up so she decides to lean on the pillow behind her. She's a crazy little girl.

I thank my God for laughter and for moments like these that I can capture with the camera. God is super gracious with me by allowing me to enjoy my little girl this way.

5 comments:

jOi-C said...

oh my goodness she is hilarious!!!

God is good! said...

hahahaha dude she is so funny! I like how she laughs really hard and then makes a serious face...i wish she was like this ALL THE TIME...haha j/k shes cute.

andrea said...

hahaha i love that last little squeal! she's funny

Anonymous said...

She sure is getting great excercise...and a merry heart is doing her good like a medicing!!!

We love you!!!

Mom 6

Yes...it means girl said...

that is so funny!!! you should send this American' Funniest Home Videos...you could win a million dollars!!! DO IT!!!!

Blog Archive