Wednesday, March 31, 2010

She's a big girl...

No she's not potty trained yet but she does do other things that big girls like to do. Usually most of my time is spent with taking care of little baby girl, and I usually feel bad that I do not get to spend a lot of time with my big girl. But today was a different day, especially since little baby girl didn't care I was not with her. So I decided to allow my big girl bake...YUP I said bake! I put all the ingredients together and in little bowls (sorry no pictures). Then I put a chair near the mixer and my big girl put all the ingredients in while the mixer was on, on slow of course. The only ingredient I put in was the flour since it required to put in slowly so it wouldn't splatter everywhere. And after all was mixed in I put the batter into the pan and into the oven...and presto - Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.




After putting baby girl to bed we decided to do another project...painting!! YUP I said painting and she did a lovely master piece. She wanted me to paint with her for a little bit so I did some doodles here and there paint...and presto - her artwork!









No comments:

Blog Archive