Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sometimes I forget the blessings of having my kids. All I can see are their toys everywhere, crumbs on the floor, stains on the couches, and hearing crying kids. There are so many time when I'm just not grateful for them but God always reminds me how they are blessings!! Oh how much I do love them...even though they are making my hair grey!

Quotes on parenting by Steve Timmis:

(1) Children are a gift from the Lord so enjoy them...

(2) Children are sinners so introduce them to THE Saviour...
(3) Children will keep sinning so show them great patience...

(4) Children are impressionable so show them how impressive is THE Father...
(5) Children are instinctive legalists so show them grace...
(6) Children ARE a gift from the Lord so don't treat them as if you own them.

Thanks PJ











2 comments:

Iris said...

very encouraging! and your girls are adorable!

My name is Frances said...

Awh miss the little girlies. I know Rock and Key miss them especially after almost visiting :) Yeah, I did cut my hair, I wanted something that was manageable after baby. Thanks to the fantastic Reinna!

Blog Archive