Friday, November 19, 2010

Tis the season to give thanks...part 1

Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner I figured I'll blog about the little and big things that I am thankful for...God has truly blessed me with so many things!!

(not in order of thanfulness)

falling leaves, the girls and I were able to walk around our neighborhood to find our centerpiece for our Thanksgiving dinner.

The Mommy and Me class that we attend every Friday morning, our girls are able to interact with other little kids and do some awesome crafts (thanks Selle).

Our two lovely girls who are so adorable I just want to squeeze them. Even though they frustrate me and make me so mad most of the days...I'm really thankful for them.

My lovely Pastor, actually my only Pastor since the Lord called me out of darkness, and his awesome wife who is full of grace and wisdom!

lastly for this post: our new church building...waiting 22 years was worth it because I saw God's faithfulness throughout those years.

what are you thankful for?

1 comment:

selle said...

awww...i miss mommy & me...glad u and the girls are enjoying it. i'll be back in jan..or possible in dec! =)

Blog Archive