Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2012 is almost here

Since my last blog my little girl turned 4 (it's a bit crazy to think my little baby is now 4 who talks like a teenager), we celebrated thanksgiving at my sister's new apartment with her new hubby, and now we are decorating (well trying to) our home for Christmas.  Why trying? Well all our Christmas decorations are in a box in our garage somewhere and I'm waiting for my dear hubby to get it for us.  6 days into Christmas and now decorations, well it's been a very busy 6 days so hopefully our busyness will calm down...I doubt it.

I'm still trying to adjust to my little girl going to school, and what I thought would be a great idea of having her go in the afternoon is kicking me in the butt...because now we can't really do anything during the day unless we wake up super early, get ready, and leave the house.  But it's a bit nice having only one child for at least 3 hours.  Doing errands seems so easy.

We finally got our family pictures from our dear friend and great photographer Ica Images.  Do you want to see some?  Well I guess this is a way great to end this blog.  I think I need to update this blog more often so those who are interested in our lives can know what's going on.













Thank you Ica Images for these great photos.

1 comment:

Translated: UnderTheSun said...

Love the pictures! Do some every year :) Oh and yes update please!

Blog Archive