Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Trying this out

ISo I just downloaded the blogger app for my phone to see if this will cause me to update more. One thing I do want to do is start blogging again. But being a stay at home mom of two little ones and trying to do other things has made blogging not a priority. It's 2014 and it's a new year. Hopefully this app will help me achieve my goal of writing random things about my life. 

In 9 days I'll be 35. That's insane. When did I turn 30. I wonder if I'm going to have a midlife crisis or contemplate what I'm doing in my life. I'm gonna be married to my loving husband for 7 years and we have 2 children. Guess how we are going to celebrate 7 hard and trying but lovely years....we are taking our first family trip to Europe!!! I know that's crazy. I didn't think I would ever see Europe. But in 37 days we will be in London for one day, Rome for 8 days, Vienna for one day then back to London. Yes my kids are coming and they probably won't remember but at least we will capture memories!! 


No comments:

Blog Archive