Monday, June 1, 2009

7 more weeks

until baby Karis is home with us. Well of course that is all up to God depending if He wants her to come out earlier or later. Lately I've been more tired than usual. She's been pushing, kicking, and getting me all tired. Then there's the little one who has so much energy that I get so tired just trying to keep up with her. It's crazy how in less than 2 months I'm going to be a mother of two girls. Wow that blows me away to think about how the Lord has blessed me with these little girls but it is also scary because we are accountable to Him to train up these little girls to the knowledge of God. Oh I pray that in our words and actions we are pointing these little girls to Christ so that they may enjoy Him and know Him when they are older.

On another note, little one is getting a little crazy. I think we need to discipline her more because she is becoming unruly and the foolishness in her heart is acting out in behavior. Any tips out there with this?

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Haha! I should have left you a comment here instead of under the one you left me. I'm crazy. About your little girl, maybe you guys, I mean you, should be on the SAME PAGE about discipline. I think that would help everyone. Love your guts!! BTW, my word verification says "haterso". What is that supposed to mean?

Blog Archive