Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer vacation

When I was a kid I always looked forward to summer vacation. Sleeping in...no homework...going places. But now that I'm a mom of two school kids it's a bit scary. I still like sleeping in, no helping with homework but we still do school work, and going places. But being a stay at home mom I'm with these girls literally 24/7. And you know what that means...sanctification time. 

I love spending time with my girls. I love making new memories with them. I love taking them to places or hanging out with their friends and seeing their big smiles. BUT I don't love the whining, fighting, and a lot of disobeying. 

I'm excited to see how The Lord is going to grow me this summer. I know I still have a lot of growing as a mom and having a teenager (she's only 6) is going to stretch me a bit, but God is gracious. I need His grace. I need to draw close to Him and I need to know He's sanctifying me through this summer. I love my little babe and baby, and I want them to see the love of Jesus via their not perfect  mom rather than an impatient and tired crazy mom. 

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. 

No comments:

Blog Archive