Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Weather

Is it weird to say "I miss the heat"?  Oh how I miss West Covina weather, although at times it can be too hot, I miss that.  I miss the sun being out and when you step outside, it's actually warm.  I miss being able to wear light cute sweater jackets in the fall and not freezing.  I miss feeling the sun's warmth when you are outside and not just seeing the sunlight.  I know I'll eventually get use to this weather but for now I'm over it. haha.  I hear a lot of people say "just layer," and the problem I have right now is the fact that I'm not a pro at this "layering."  I either put to many things on and I'm over heating or I don't put enough on and I'm still freezing. Oh the struggle.  It's a bit frustrating to always feel cold.  And if you know me, I do not produce heat.  I can be under the covers and still be cold while hubby is all warm and toasty.  Also I currently only have California jackets...and I have a lot of them since I love buying jackets, but sadly they do nothing here. 

I thought I loved winter, but in reality I love West Covina winter where it's not even super cold but just nice and crisp.  I knew the weather factor was going to be a big deal.  I hate always feeling cold.  I guess we will see how long it will take for this So. Cal gal to get use to this cold weather.  So until I do, I will be annoyed with this weather and it's not even winter....argh!!!!

Oh Lord help me to be thankful and not having a complaining heart.  Help me to be ok with this cold weather and not grumble.  Thank you for Lord for a house to help me hibernate from this cold!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive